Saturday, January 9, 2021

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my crazy attempt to reproduce a large portion of the Battle of Wagram 1809 using unpainted 1/32 plastic figures.

At some later stage I will perhaps try to explain “why”, but for now I need this site mostly to store pictures  that I refer to in discussions with producers, and of course will also share pictures and stories of my progress.  

Sorry that I won’t be delivering much in the way of juicy content at the start, but building a following is not my goal here as much as storing needed pictures.  That said, feedback is welcome, and I do expect to share more pictures and stories as things progress.

For now I will say that I’ve amassed about 10,000 infantry and over 1,000 mounted 1/32 plastic figures representing the many types of troops from the 1809 campaign of France and her allies, and the Austrians.  

I look forward to sharing more with you.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...