Saturday, January 9, 2021

Some recent pics of some of my formations

 Some recent pics of portions of my troops.  

Unfortunately because of COVID my collection is currently split between my own place (in the city) and my parents place (in the country).  Therefore I don’t yet have any pics of larger formations.

Descriptions of below pics (pics 1 & 3 are of same formations, as are 2 & 4).

#1.  Austrian brigade including (Bottom to top); back line; Landwehr, 3 Battalions of Hungarian fusiliers; frontline; German fusiliers, Jagers, German fusiliers, Jagers.

#2. Saxon 1st division, including; Grenadiers & grenadier guards (in rear), 3 battalions of musketeers & 1 of Schutzen skirmishing.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...