Saturday, January 16, 2021

Some Key Research Resources & References

 Wanted to list some of the key Resources & References I use;

Napoleon’s Great Adversary: Archduke Charles And The Austrian Army, 1792-1814, Gunther E. Rothenberg 


Napoleon's Last Victory and the Emergence of Modern War, Rodger M. Epstein 


With Eagles to Glory: Napoleon and his German Allies in the 1809 Campaign, John H. Gill


Thunder on the Danube, Vols I, II, III, John H. Gill


Osprey Campaign Series, Aspern & Wagram 1809, Ian Castle


Osprey Men at arms;

#176 Austrian Army of The Napoleonic Wars 1: Infantry

#181 Austrian Army of The Napoleonic Wars 2: Cavalry

#299 Austrian Auxiliary Troops 1792-1816


https://www.napoleon-series.org/military-info/organization/Austria/ArmyStudy/c_AustrianArmyInner.html


There is more, I’ll add as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...