Monday, April 5, 2021

Stan’s Armee blog; pre-production Hat 1/32 Austrian German fusiliers

First a plug for a nice blog by a fellow 1/32 Napoleonic enthusiast; Stan’s Armee 

Here is a link to his recent great post with excellent pics & video on a pre-production set of Hat’s 1/32 Austrian German command set; https://stansarmee.blogspot.com/2020/12/i-am-so-excited-and-i-just-cant-hide-it.html

The set looks fantastic in Stan’s thoughtful and thorough examination of them.  Thanks to Stan & Hat!

As I’ve said before; the development of these Hat sets is what made me decide to try to do part of Wagram in 1/32 in the first place.  Frankly there can be no 1/32 Wagram without them.  So I am ecstatic that they appear to be so well done.  

The snap on hats add incredible easy flexibility to make command figures for Austrian German fusiliers in either helmet or shako, as well as Grenadiers.  Further, it facilitates easy conversion to grenzer, volunteer, Jager and Landwehr command by use of green stuff to make the relevant hats. I will be buying many of these sets.

As I’m sure many already know, Hat will be making the Austrian German fusiliers in 3 sets in M A C format, that is; 1 set of Action poses, 1 set of Marching poses, and the Command set.  I love this flexibility to build my units and can’t wait to purchase many many many of these to compete my dream.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

The die is cast (as it were)

 So the good news is that Hat is proceeding it’s production of their 1/32 Austrian German fusilier action and marching sets!  Now almost 14 ...