Friday, September 30, 2022

So what does it all mean?

In the coming days I plan to show the results of my unit reorganization and explain in the context of my battalion basing plan.

I have to say I am very disappointed that there are no signs of the Hat Austrian Action and March sets becoming available in October as I originally expected… disappointed is a huge understatement… after waiting now over 12 years it is almost heartbreaking.

Where do we go from here?  We hope for the best from Hat, because we realize global supply chain issues are very real challenges. But at the same time I am exploring other ideas.  Who knows; maybe we go high tech and commission 3D printer designs!  I do not want my dream to die because of commercial apathy.

So my friends, any thoughts or ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...