Friday, March 26, 2021

A short aside from Wagram: my collection of painted Napoleonics

 As I mentioned in the “Quantity has a quality all its own” post, I do have a small collection of figures I painted (some better than others, but unfortunately none of them very well).

Top shelf is Russian line (Timpo) and Pavlov Grenadiers (Classic)

Next down; French Grenadiers/guard (Timpo)

Next; French line (Airfix) and Saxon Grenadiers (CTA)

Next; Austrian line & gren (Italeri) shako line (BMC), Jagers (Hat) and volunteer Jagers (Hat)

Bottom shelf: British line & highlanders, and Prussian line & reserve (Timpo)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...