Thursday, March 25, 2021

French IV Corp Light Cav Division LaSalle

LaSalle’s famous light cav division assigned to IV Corps sitting Wagram.

Unfortunately I don’t have the rest of IV Corps light cav (Marulaz’s light cav brigade) properly mounted (or with me) to show with it.

When first thinking about doing this, I didn’t give the cav much of a thought as I was so focused on the infantry.  However, while waiting for Hat to produce their 1/32 MAC sets of Austrian German fusiliers so I can build our my Austrian army, I have very much got into the Cav aspect of the battle and collecting the units to do it justice.  



The Tempo French Chasseurs a cheval were acquired from www.ToySoldierCo.com and while not overly expensive they didn’t come with horses, so are mounted here on CTA light horses.  The Hussars are Dulcop, acquired from the same source over many years and unfortunately at a much higher cost.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...