Thursday, April 15, 2021

Some inspiration (while work has kept me from my hobby)

Sorry for the lack of posts but the real world, particularly work, has kept me away from this hobby.

While I have nothing of my own to share today, I thought I would share a video from YouTube I discovered a couple years ago of someone else’s rather impressive (mostly unpainted) collection of 1/32 Napoleonic figures.  And it is impressive!  Based on the composition of the figures I bet he worked for many years to accumulate such a collection.

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did; https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7LvLahMkc&t=75s

Congrats to the collection’s owner.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...