Wednesday, May 5, 2021

End Game: What’s the point?

Hello everyone, sorry for the lag in posts but work has been kicking my a$$.

Wanted to address another obvious question about this effort, that is; How/where do I plan to ever war game with such numbers of 1/32 figures???

The answer is actually one of the things that started me down this path.  Next to the building I normally (pre-Covid) worked in is a small “park” laid out such that in my many morning and evening passings came to resemble the Marchfeld, with the Russbach heights plateau at the far right side (2nd pic below), and the Bisamberg rising up on the far far left in the distance, with the wide flat valley between (1st pic below).

Unfortunately I am back upstate, so far away from the location, and these pictures aren’t the best to convey the space, but they are all I have with me right now to share.

So; my 1/32 Wagram battle is to be played outside on this grand scale location!

The next step for me is to develop unit formation “trays”,which I will build with handles extended upward to facilitate walking around the battlefield to maneuver them during the battle. 

Thoughts?

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...