Saturday, February 12, 2022

Next batch of Austrian German fusilier command is ready

Command sets done for 9 battalions of Austrian German fusiliers.  These are destined for I Korps, which has mostly full or over strength battalions, which were very large.  

I plan to do these oversized battalions with 90 troops and 5 command each (including 2 drummers), while other battalions with  range from 89 to as small as 44 total men each (including 4 or 3 command).  This sticks close to my base ratio scale of 12.5x for infantry units give the Austrian battalions are much larger than the French, well at least those Austrian battalions that were up to or over full strength as per “Thunder on the Danube Vol III” OOB.





With these 9 command sets, I have full command sets for 26 (currently nonexistant) future German fusilier battalions (which will be made of the Hat German fusiliers I am hoping will be released this year).

I also have finished command sets for 3 battalions of Italeri German fusiliers in helmets, as well as 4 battalions of Italeri Grenadiers in bearskins I own, and the 11 battalions of Hungarian infantry made from BMC Mexicans in shakes.  

I also plan to put Corsican hats on some to create Jager command sets, but so far have only converted one figure for this.

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...