Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Check out these amazing new miniatures!

You should check out Piano Wargaming at https://pianowargames.de/ who has designed some incredible new figures available in metal and 3D print files through heir Kickstarter efforts.

These include (of particular interest to me) Austrian German fusiliers in helmets and shakos!  As well as Austrian chevaulegers, Artillery & crews, Jagers and Landwehr.  Additionally they produce Wurttemberg and Hesse-Darmstadt infantry, and Bavarian infantry, cav & artillery.

While the figures are not done in my 1/32 (54mmm) scale, I want to find out if they can be 3D printed in that scale.

The sculpting is excellent and I would love to have these in 1/32 plastic!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...