Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Sorry for limited activity & pics of Saxon regiment von Low

 Sorry for not posting much lately; I’ve been busy with work, family and at least a little bit of getting back to normal life post -Covid.  

That doesn’t mean I’ve not wen working on my armies; just that it has been less interesting work.  Like cleaning up the composition and the bases of some units; including all my French light infantry and old guard battalions, as well as my Saxon battalions (line, gren, guard & Schutzen).  Not very exciting to do, let alone write/read about.

Here are some pics of the cleaned up regiment von Low, which after Bernadotte combined its original 2 battalions into one rather large battalion, and siphoned off some of its troops for the 2 Schutzen battalions had a total of 837 men at Wagram.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas for favorite unique figure poses

In reorganizing many of my various units some things this hobby come into focus.  My various units’ figures come a variety of different sets...